As a highly motivated and quality orientated manager within the fashion industry and publishing sector, NoéMie has a proven track record of providing exemplary leadership of a broad range of projects for clients including the Embassy of Switzerland in the UK, the British Fashion Council and high-profile individuals.
Her position as sole founder, Director and Editor-in-Chief of DASH Magazine has enabled her to develop not only specific media experience as self-publisher within fashion editorial, but also a valuable and transferable skillset from running a small-scale business on a low budget as well as an extensive industry network.
NoéMie initiated award-winning media projects such as DASH Magazine and the International Fashion Showcase London, managed her own team, formulated business plans, took sole responsibility of organisational finances and participated in various side projects such as organising several launch parties with a guest list counting 1400 pax. Utilising excellent communication skills, she developed and maintains successful working relationships with both former and current clients and collaborators.
Within the range of responsibilities in the event business and as editor at NZZ/CH Media textilrevue she has been working for and with high profile clients from the fashion, watch, insurance and banking industry, while as a regular university tutor and lecturer she excelled at sharing her expertise.
On a voluntary level she coaches young entrepreneurs from the Universities of the Arts, London, and trains visually impaired people for fun runs as well as half marathons.
- – 2018 UBS Brand Spotlight. Certified Brand Partner. Rufener Events / MCH Global.
- – 2015 Printing Industries of America. Certificate of Merit.
- – 2013 Creative Enterprise Award in International Business. University of the Arts London.
- – 2013 Shortlisted, Best International Fashion Showcase London. Collaboration with the Swiss Embassy UK and the British Fashion Council.
- – 2012 Deutsche Bank Award for Creative Enterprises, Fashion Category, £10’000.
- – 2011 Best Project Award, Fashion Media Category. University of the Arts London.
- – 2007 Advancement Award, University of the Arts Zurich.
Let’s talk here.